- Primary Audience: Pd/M & RCM Personnel
- Prerequisites: Level I Principles of Infrared
- Course Level: Advanced
This hands-on course will assist you in developing your camera operating skills and highlight new inspection procedures and applications.
The level II training will aid in advancing your infrared condition monitoring programme or consulting services. This course provides the opportunity to study software programmes and examine IR trending.
- Basic Calculations for Three Modes of Heat Transfer
- The Infrared Spectrum
- Radiosity Challenges
- Infrared Measurement & Quantification
- Image Processing High Speed Data Collection
- Active Applications
- Filtered Applications
- Transient Applications
- Resolution Test and Calculations
- Special Equipment and Inspection Techniques
- Reports and Documentation
- Advanced Temperature Measurement Methods
- Advanced Applications
- IRISS Certificate
- Course Resource Manual
- Level II Certification
- Surprise Gift
These courses are eligible for NETA Continuing Technical Development Credits (CTDs). NETA Certified Technicians (Level III and Level IV) are required to earn a minimum of 48 CTDs every three years to maintain their certification. For more information about the CTD program and requirements, please contact the NETA office at email@example.com or 888-300-6382.