- Primary Audience: Everyone
- Prerequisites: None
- Course Level: Beginner
This 1-day training allows students to learn how to use IR windows and ultrasound ports correctly. From installation to calculating emissivity/transmissivity, this course is designed to provide the hands-on experience to confidently install and use IRISS IR windows and ultrasound ports. As an IRISS Certified Installer, you will know the critical steps needed to efficiently perform surveys on electrical components while using IR windows.
Available as an upgrade on every course. Simply add ‘Certified Installer Addon’ when purchasing your training course ticket.
- Full Understanding about Safety Around Electrical Cabinets
- Understanding IR Inspections for Electrical Maintenance
- Introduction to Ultrasound for Electrical Testing
- Understanding of IR Windows and Ultrasound Ports
- Overview of IRISS Custom IR Window Solutions
- How to Install IRISS Product Lines
- Understanding the Importance of Tagging and Asset Management
- IRISS Certified Installer Certificate
- Course Resource Manual
- Surprise IRISS Gifts
These courses are eligible for NETA Continuing Technical Development Credits (CTDs). NETA Certified Technicians (Level III and Level IV) are required to earn a minimum of 48 CTDs every three years to maintain their certification. For more information about the CTD program and requirements, please contact the NETA office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-300-6382.