Delta T Alert™ is a wireless, self-contained temperature monitoring system with sensors that attach to your electrical enclosures. The environmentally sealed version of the Delta T Alert™ sensors can be installed outside.
The patented units contain two temperature sensors – one to monitor the electrical enclosure’s interior temperature and the second to monitor the room’s ambient temperature where the enclosure is located.
The units monitor the delta between your internal and external enclosure temperatures. The data is wirelessly transmitted for analysis and trending. The system can even remotely alarm your support teams with the details and location of the temperature alarm.
|Features||Delta T Alert|
|Wireless Technology||Z-Wave™ 5th Gen|
|RF Range (Point-to-Point)||Up to 300 Feet|
|Back up Channel||Yes|
|Battery Life||18-24 Months|
|Over the Air Updates||Yes|
|Daily Scheduled Reports||Up to 8|
|On Demand Status Report||Yes|
|LED Indicator||Green, Red, Yellow|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +85°C / -40°F to +185°F|
|Temperature Reading Accuracy||+/- 0.5°C|
|Available Regions||USA/Canada and CEPT (Europe)|
|Delta T Alert||2.75”W x 4.5”H x 1.0”D|
|Frequency||908.42 MHz||868 MHz||921.4 MHz|
|Minimum System Specifications||Required||Recommended|
|Operating System (Microsoft Only)||Windows XP||Windows 7 or higher|
|Processor Speed||500 MHz||1 GHz|
|RAM||1 GB||2 GB|
|Free Hard Drive Space||5 GB||10 GB|
|Display Resolution||800 x 600||800 x 600 or higher|
- All stainless steel construction NEMA 6 / IP67 design for outdoor & MV installations
- Largest IR viewing area in the industry
- Arc Tested to IEC 62271-200
- Laboratory grade IR window for light duty applications
- Crystal optic coated to reduce transmission drift
- Larger usable optic size than competitor’s crystal windows
- Upgradeable in field to polymer optic
Delta T Alert Gateway
- Battery Operated
- Emergency Alarm Notifications
E Sentry QwikTags
- Allow users to define information and data fields on any asset type imaginable.
- Maintenance records can be stored, accessed, and overwritten repeatedly.