Prerequisites: Level I Certification Course
Course Level: Intermediate
The 3-day courses focus on industry specific topics related to electrical applications! Typical infrared courses teach attendees multiple IR applications; we focus on what we do best: the electrical application of infrared.
- Level II Certificate
- Course Resource Manual
Click here to see upcoming classes available.
*Schedule is subject to change.
- Learn How to Perform Heat Transfer Calculations
- Understand Infrared Spectrum/Planck’s Law
- Understand Radiosity Problems
- Understand Emissivity
- Understand Reflectivity
- Learn to Calculate Transmissivity
- Understand Resolution Tests
- Understand How to Quantifying Measurements
- Understand Importance of Reporting and Documentation
These courses are eligible for NETA Continuing Technical Development Credits (CTDs). NETA Certified Technicians (Level III and Level IV) are required to earn a minimum of 48 CTDs every three years to maintain their certification. For more information about the CTD program and requirements, please contact the NETA office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-300-6382.