Designed by Electricians, for Electricians
Primary Audience: Journeymen or Master Electricians
Course Level: Intermediate
This hands-on lab and classroom training helps you gain the knowledge and experience to safely perform energized electrical inspections with confidence by combining infrared, ultrasonic, and power quality testing technologies to give you the FULL picture.
Let our decades of experience in electrical maintenance, electrical construction, and reliability centered maintenance support your success!
- Energized Electrical Maintenance Certificate
- Level I Certification
- Course Resource Manual
Click here to see upcoming classes available.
*Schedule is subject to change.
- Understand Practices & Benefits of Safety with regards to NFPA 70E.
- Introduction to Infrared Thermography for Electrical Applications
- Why Heat Transfer Must Be Considered with Infrared
- Electrical Application How-To’s of Infrared
- Understand Ultrasonic Electrical Testing – Tracking, Arcing, Corona
- Understand Ultrasonic Safety, Recording, Analysis
- Understand Power Quality Testing
- Understand How to Manage Your Electrical and Reliability Maintenance Program: Software and Planning (NFPA 70B)
These courses are eligible for NETA Continuing Technical Development Credits (CTDs). NETA Certified Technicians (Level III and Level IV) are required to earn a minimum of 48 CTDs every three years to maintain their certification. For more information about the CTD program and requirements, please contact the NETA office at email@example.com or 888-300-6382.